A proven leader in limestone.
Linwood Mining supplies customers with a complete line of calcium carbonate, lime products, and aggregates that meet their individual specifications.Visit Site
Developed from quality, high calcium limestone for:
- Glass Manufacturing
- Roofing Shingles
- Fluidized Bed Application
- Asphaltic Concrete Cement
- Feed Calcium
- Ag Lime
- Calcium Oxide
- Magnesium Oxide
- Soil Stabilization
- Construction Aggregates
- Chemical Grade Limestone
Who We Are
Linwood Mining & Minerals has been a proven leader in the limestone industry since 1944. Demand for our unique limestone and exceptionally pure calcium carbonate has made us one of the largest operations in the United States.
What We Do
We offer a complete line of calcium carbonate, lime products and aggregates to meet individual specifications.
Why Choose Us
Our innovative technology, equipment, and reserve of more than 400 million tons of exceptional product, means we can operate at high capacities and continue to meet customer’s requirements for many years to come. Plus, our ideal location makes several methods of transportation feasible.
- Many of our products are available in both bags and bulk, so both pneumatic tankers and grain hauler trucks are appropriate for transport.
- Close proximity to Interstates 80 and 74 makes shipping via truck convenient.
- We have Canadian Pacific railway access with daily service on-site. This connection makes efficient rail hauling possible, as most major railroads connect with this line.
- Located on the Mississippi River (mile marker 575.1) makes local and long distance barge shipping possible.